Guidelines for Your Booklet
- State your research topic or questions for inquiry clearly?
- Tell why your research topic or question is important to you
- Use several sources to find useful information?
- Think about the meaning of the information you found?
- Select and use credible information that is relevant to your
- Use ideas, facts, and terms that are important to your topic?
- Use examples to show what you mean?
- Conclude by summarizing what you found out?
- Communicate your ideas clearly to your audience?
- List the sources of your information completely and accurately?
- Review and edit your work?