Possible online sources (including an MP3 video):
- Davies, E. " The influenza epidemic and how we tried to control it." Public Health Nurse 1919 11(1): 45-49.
- Doty, P. " A retrospect of the influenza epidemic." Public Health Nurse 1919 11(12): 949-57.
- Westphal, M. "Influenza vignettes." Public Health Nurse 1919 11(2): 129-33.
- The Deadly Virus: The Influenza Epidemic of 1918
- Influenza 1918
- Talking History's Fred Nielsen and author John M. Barry discuss the flu epidemic of 1918. According to our guest, it was the world's most lethal epidemic- responsible for the deaths of more people in 24 weeks than the Black Death killed in a hundred years. John Barry is author of The Great Influenza: The Epic Story of the Deadliest Plague in History. Airdate: November 14, 2005. Listen in MP3 Format. Running time: 29 minutes.
- Delaware was hit hard by 1918 pandemic
- http://www.metacat2.com/cssap2demo/pandemics/Delaware was hit hard by 1918 pandemic.doc