Specialization and Production
Directions for Recipe Book
Note: Assemble the materials with the students prior to doing this activity.
Remember your goal is to make as many of the books as you can in the allotted time. Each book must be of the same quality.
- Each page is a different color and has two recipes on it. You will need one page of each color.
- Fold the pages to form a book.
- Use a hole punch to make two holes near the fold line.
- Cut five inches of yarn
- Thread the ends through the holes.
- Tie the ends of the yarn in a bow to secure the pages.
- Write the title of you recipe book on the outside front cover.