Crossing the Threshold
- In your journal, respond to the following question:
- Will students standing on the time line in the year 3000 be standing closer together or farther apart as the timeline continues to record significant events and changes in our history? Explain.
- Create a PowerPoint using graphics to create a timeline of your life history. Compare it to the classroom timeline representing the last 40,000 years.
- How much of the timeline does it take up?
- How significant is your life in the course of world history? Write a paragraph in your journal commenting on this question.