Put in Blender:
Turn on Blender for about 10 seconds.
Pour into two large glasses.
- Three scoops of vanilla ice cream
- Three tablespoons of Nestle’s Quick
- One cup of milk
Mix ice cream and chocolate sauce in a glass and add 7-Up.
- Two big scoops of ice cream
- Two tablespoons chocolate sauce
- One bottle 7-Up
Hot Day Cooler
Mix together. Serve over ice cubes.
- Two cans of frozen lemonade
- One can of frozen pineapple juice
- One can of frozen grape juice
- Twelve cans of water
Make two pieces of toast. Butter both. Put a marshmallow in between and eat.
A Very Sticky Goody
Spread peanut butter on a graham cracker. Put a chocolate bar on the graham cracker. Put on two marshmallows. Put in the toaster over at 450 degrees or under the broiler until the marshmallows are brown.
Note: You will need help with this recipe.
Mix together and keep in the refrigerator until time to eat. Eat on toast or a slice or tomato.
- One five ounce can chicken
- Two talespoons of sweet pickle relish
- Two tablespoons or mayonnaise
- One dash of pepper
- One-fourth teaspoon of salt
In the top part of a double boiler, melt one package of large marshmallows and one stick of margarine. Pour over a large pan of popcorn. Butter your hands and shape the popcorn into balls.
Put a biscuit in a bowl. Put ice cream on the biscuit. Put strawberries on the ice cream.
Kool-Aid on a Stick
Make Kool-Aid or lemonade. Pour into small paper cups. Put a stick or plastic spoon in each. Freeze and it tastes like a popcorn.
Fresh Peach Sundae
Cut up a peach in a bowl. Put ice cream under it and over it.
Note: These and other recipes can be found in You Can Make Good Things to Eat by Frances Bayles